Apple & ESSENTIAL granola crumble
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cane sugar and ESSENTIAL granola.
- Add sliced butter, mix and rub it in your fingertips until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Peel and core the apples, then quarter and cut in to chunks.
- Put them in a dish and pour the lemon juice and the maple syrup.
- Cover the apples with the crumble mixture.
- Bake for around 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes, serve with plain yogurt or sour cream !