- Boil the water in a saucepan or in the microwave. Add the Natural Müska, a pinch of salt and the diced dates.
- Cover and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to achieve a porridge texture.
- In the meantime, dry roast the pine nuts in a saucepan and then do the same with the pistachios and prepare the sides (yogurt, mint, olives).
- In each bowl or deep plate, put some date Müska mixture on one side, sprinkle with pistachios and toasted pine nuts.
- On the other side, add the yogurt, sprinkle with sliced olives and minced mint.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice as desired.
- Serve for brunch or dinner, as you please. Enjoy!